Dear Panos,

i am sorry, but unfortunately i am unable to view your screenshots as something (probably on my side, limited environment) breaks them. If they contain no further sensitive information, you could maybe upload them at an imagehoster (directupload.net i.e.) and send me the link?

Just to be clear about that- could you maybe be affected by this Problem: https://bugs.kali.org/view.php?id=3055 ? If yes, use a different Scanconfig (start minimalistic with "Discovery" for example, then go with "Full and Fast").

In general, some more details about how you have setup your scan could be of help. (i.e. how many target ip's are scanned, what Portlist is being used, what AliveCheck, Scanconfig, etc.).

Please also provide the following: a screenshot of htop, which has been filtered before to "openvas" (you can filter in htop by hitting the "F4" key).

If you run this as a VirtualMachine, ensure that you have allocated enough hardware ressources to the vm.

Kind Regards,
Michael Eissele.