From: michael.eiss...@greenbone.net [mailto:michael.eiss...@greenbone.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2016 2:10 PM
To: Fábio Fernandes
Cc: Παναγιώτης Λεόντιος; openvas-discuss@wald.intevation.org
Subject: Re: [Openvas-discuss] INTERNAL ERROR IN GSA

Dear Panos,

htop is a process viewer tool, you will probably have to install it (sorry i
forgot to mention this): apt-get install htop But i suggest you hold back with
htop and try the method of Fabio first- this could indeed be the source for the
Problem you describe.
Please let us know afterwards.

Kind Regards, Michael.

-----