Hi All

Got a problem with OpenVas where it stopped carrying out any scans.  I
un-installed it after exporting the task/target/schedules lists and taking a
copy of task.db

I am unable to install it again now with the following errors:

root@kali:~# apt-get install openvas
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

gstreamer1.0-plugins-base : Breaks: gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad (< 1.7.90) but
1.4.4-2.1+b1 is to be installed
libgstreamer-plugins-base1.0-0 : Breaks: gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad (< 1.7.1) but
1.4.4-2.1+b1 is to be installed
E: Error, pkgProblemResolver::Resolve generated breaks, this may be caused by
held packages.

I have the two repositories in sources.list as follows:

deb http://http.kali.org/kali kali-rolling main contrib non-free
deb http://security.kali.org/kali-security kali/updates main contrib non-free

Any help would be appreciated

Thank You

Regards

Simon White
This email is confidential and may be subject to privilege. If you are not the
intended recipient, please do not copy or disclose its content but contact the
sender immediately upon receipt.