Hi

> On 17.10.2016 13:53, Corti Matteo (ID BD) wrote:
>> I have to stop redis, delete /var/lib/redis/dump.rdb and restart redis.
>
> this sounds like the known redis issues which where discussed here at
> the ML in the past. See the following ML post for a possible workaround:
>
> https://lists.wald.intevation.org/pipermail/openvas-discuss/2016-September/010061.html

Thanks

I deleted the “save” option in the configuration and performed the integrity
check without errors.

It was running (without saving to dump.rdb) for 4-5 hours and then stopped
again …

Any other idea?

Matteo

--
ETH Zurich, Dr. Matteo Corti, Leiter ID Basisdienste
STB H 11.1, Stampfenbachstrasse 69, 8092 Zurich