Am Mittwoch, 24. Mai 2017, 08:45:06 CEST schrieb Christian Fischer:
Hi Cristian,

I understand. So, the debian openvas, which is still version 8, has to be
preconfigured. So I will check this case.

You can see this issue as solved. In my eyes it has been then an understanding
problem. It is always good, when things are clear and open. This is, why I am
running open source software since many years.

Thank you very much for the enlightenment.

Best regards

Hans