I have actually hit issues with scanning our hosts and what I have done is try
to categorize the different types of hosts based on what they run (both OS and
applications).  Then create Scanning Policies that target the category of host
being scanned.  Since we also have machines in AWS, our local DC and other
Cloud providers I have created slave scanners at the individual sites with a
Central manager scanner.  This moves the scanning out closer to the host to be
scanned and does not flood our local network where the manager scanner is.

Louis
:::::
Louis Bohm - Sr. Systems Engineer
        Dell TechDirect Certified