Am 10.04.2018 um 17:12 schrieb Alex Smirnoff:
> Could you elaborate an attack scenario that depends on root certificate
> signature?
>
> The job of security scanner is not to point at any shit, it is to point
> at dangerous shit.

it's job is to point out shit which would lead to not survive a external
security audit where you get simply fired when you argue like that so
that you can fix your crap before

in the time you are complaining here instead make the needed overrides
you could have replaced your crap all over the infrastructure easily

and if it's not doable in that time your infrastructure is crap because
nobody gave a shit thinking about automated certificate replacement /
deplyoment