Am 11.04.2018 um 15:21 schrieb Alex Smirnoff:
> On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 10:16:39PM +0200, Reindl Harald wrote:
>> what the hell are you argue here?
>
> Show. Me. A. Real. Attack. Scenario. Where. It. Matters.
>
> Then I would fix. "Because OpenVAS does not like it" may be good enough
> reason if a person who does the scans asks politely. But only in that
> case

well, and others instead make a drama are happy that it get pointed out
and they have 2 options:

* override and ignore it
* fix it and be done

in the whole time you write responses how smart you are you could have
done both multiple times

"Man, I work in information security for fscking 30 years. I got my
first CSO job at 1996. And i spent significant share of those years
kicking checklist moron's asses. It is that simple!" is completly
irrelevant because in the time i argue and kick ass i can solve the
problem and be done - it is that simple