From: Alon Bar-Lev [mailto:alon.bar...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2010 1:06 PM
To: Juping Jin
Cc: openvpn-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Openvpn-devel] Help: build openvpn from source on windows

I use my own build to build this [1].

The OpenVPN project should have long ago separate between a some
components for ease of use:

1. OpenVPN
2. OpenVPN Windows Service Wrapper
3. OpenVPN TAP driver
4. OpenVPN Windows Installer
5. Easy-RSA

This would have enable users to build specific component without the
other, or changing the installer without releasing a new version of
core product.

[1] http://www.opensc-project.org/build