Hello,

I just run cppcheck and ...

[src/openvpnserv/interactive.c:601]: (error) Memory pointed to by
'addr_row' is freed twice.
[src/openvpnserv/interactive.c:700]: (error) Memory pointed to by
'fwd_row' is freed twice.
[src/openvpnserv/interactive.c:1329]: (error) Common realloc mistake:
'handles' nulled but not freed upon failure

I suggest to either

1) add travis-ci support (there are few tests in "t" and we can run
cppcheck)
2) add cppcheck to buildbot (however it is not transparent, I've no idea
where can I have a look at buildbot logs, for example)

I assume cppcheck produces the same results regardless of the OS/distribution it is running on. If this is the case, then we should add cppcheck tests to Travis-CI.

Using buildbot to running an identical check 150+ times per commit makes no sense.

--
Samuli Seppänen
Community Manager

irc freenode net: mattock