Hi,

On Sun, Sep 18, 2016 at 10:20:16AM -0400, Selva Nair wrote:
> Yeah, to me that only confirms my feeling that #ifdef WIN32 is not
> reliable. Much better to use _WIN32 which appears to be defined by all (?)
> C compilers that support windows and doesn't require any particular header
> to be included.
> http://nadeausoftware.com/articles/2012/01/c_c_tip_how_
> use_compiler_predefined_macros_detect_operating_system#
> WindowsCygwinnonPOSIXandMinGW
>
> Anyway, right now the priority being un-break building on windows, your v2
> looks good. I'll test it and report back.

Thanks for testing and ACKing.  Merged.

I think I'll open a trac ticket for the next step, so it isn't lost - we
intend to do a major round of formatting cleanup before 2.4, and changing
WIN32 to _WIN32 in the process would nicely fit :-)

gert

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        g...@net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de