On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 1:55 PM, Steffan Karger <stef...@karger.me> wrote:

> >     On 09/12/16 22:27, Steffan Karger wrote:
> >     >
> >     > Sounds like we have a final config on the CodeStyle page now.  Are
> we
> >     > ready to run it on all code now, and publish a reformat branch?
> >     >

> >     Agreed.  I can do this later this night.
> >
> > Wait a minute we may need cmt_cpp_to_c=true  -- I saw some C++ comments
> > (added by uncrustify) in header files against #endif etc..
>
> Indeed, tested and added to the CodeStyle page.  Anyone up for creating
> the reformatting branch?

I did some test over the weekend. For what its worth just pushed the branch
to https://github.com/selvanair/openvpn/tree/uncrustify

This uses all options at the CodeStyle page plus
sp_bool=add
sp_arith=add
pos_bool=lead

which I found to have some "beautifying" effects :)

Notes:
One file (include/openvpn-plugins.h) caused uncrustify to segfault
so was let out (haven't yet got time to investigate).

More details of the command used is here:
https://gist.github.com/selvanair/bdd3f6151e72a428055d5d5e87cdbe2b