> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Apr 04, 2017 at 08:29:49AM +0200, Simon Matter wrote:
>> Interesting to see that there is zero interest in this patch here.
>
> This is a misinterpretation.

Hi Gert,

Thanks for the explanation, I'll be patient then :)

If it's preferred for the patch to keep it even simpler and compatible the
current configs, it could be broken down to something like this in init.c:

#define RENEG_RND_PCT 25

to.renegotiate_seconds = max_int((int)options->renegotiate_seconds -
(get_random() % (options->renegotiate_seconds / (100 / RENEG_RND_PCT))),
1);

With the default config this should result in reneg times in the range of
2700 ... 3600 seconds.

Thanks,
Simon