>> Hi,
>>
>> On Tue, Apr 04, 2017 at 08:29:49AM +0200, Simon Matter wrote:
>>> Interesting to see that there is zero interest in this patch here.
>>
>> This is a misinterpretation.
>>

> Hi Gert,
>
> Thanks for the explanation, I'll be patient then :)
>
> If it's preferred for the patch to keep it even simpler and compatible the
> current configs, it could be broken down to something like this in init.c:

I've attached v2 now which works without any config change:

--reneg-sec n
    Renegotiate data channel key after n seconds (default=3600).

    Note that the effective value used here is a per session pseudo-
    randomized 25% of n deducted from n.  With the default value  of
    3600 this results in an effective per session value in the range
    of 2701 ... 3600 seconds.

I prefer this version as it allows everybody to profit from it without
touching any config files.

Thanks,
Simon