Hi,

On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 01:55:17PM +0200, Arne Schwabe wrote:
> > ... but now I do seem to remember that you collect *all* information
> > first (IFCONFIG* and ROUTE*), so it doesn't really matter in which order
> > the "core" sends it...
>
> Yeah, I do. At the moment I think I need ifconfig before route but that
> is not a bug issue to change that. Only thing that I really need is that
> opening TUN happens after everything else because after opening tun
> there no more changes possible.

Good.  We won't change the open-after-ifconfig thing today :-)

(I am slightly tempted to tackle that one, eventually, as Android is the
only platform left doing the "reverse order" dance now that windows
has been changed to "normal" with the introduction of the iservice...
but not today, or this month ;-) ).