Hi

On Thu, Nov 28, 2019 at 10:23 AM Steffan Karger <
steffan.kar...@foxcrypto.com> wrote:

> On 28-11-2019 09:06, Lev Stipakov wrote:
> > A struct with subobjects should be initialized
> > with double braces.
>
> This is not true. {0} is a valid initializer for structs in C. Both
> clang and gcc used to have a bug where they incorrectly warned about
> this. GCC fixed this a while ago[0]. I thought clang had fixed it too
> recently, but apparently not?

Pretty much same as my thoughts.

I think the correct fix here is to remove -Werror from travis build.
I have tried and failed to lobby for this earlier, but one more try
can't hurt, I suppose :)

That said, it seems clang has fixed this some time after clang-7.
I don't get this warning anymore after upgrading to clang-9.

Selva