Hi Guys,

I just tested beta3 on Win10.  I am getting the exact same error with
wintun as before.  TAP works normally.  I tried with the GUI and by cli.

2020-09-09 16:23:20 us=991306 ERROR:  Wintun requires SYSTEM privileges and
therefore should be used with interactive service. If you want to use
openvpn from command line, you need to do SYSTEM elevation yourself (for
example with psexec).
2020-09-09 16:23:20 us=991306 Exiting due to fatal error

Marvin