Hi,

On Sun, Dec 20, 2020 at 07:31:42PM -0500, Selva Nair wrote:
> Here is the link again.
> https://github.com/selvanair/openvpn-gui/releases/tag/v11-echo-msg
> I got no feedback then nor now.

I have stared at the code a bit, and it seems to make sense.  The part
"store a digest + timestamp, and avoid repeating the same message for
<n> hours" is a good idea.

I can see that "echo_msg_clear()" has a bool parameter to clear the
message history but I can not see a call with "true" - what did you
have in mind?  A button to clear the messages history?  Or "if changing
to a different profile"?

I have not tested the binary.