Hi,

On Sat, Dec 24, 2022 at 08:42:53PM +0100, Arne Schwabe wrote:
>          buf_printf(&out, "%s", mroute_addr_print(&mi->real, gc));
> +        if (mi->context.c2.tls_multi)
> +        {
> +            buf_printf(&out, " peer-id=%d",
> mi->context.c2.tls_multi->peer_id);

Do I read this right, this will add the peer-id=%d to every single
log line in p2mp mode?  In DCO mode, this might be a relevant information
(... for things related to DCO), but in non-DCO mode, it's mostly
"uninteresting", no?

I'm all for complete log information, but making the lines too long
isn't that helpful either...

(The other part of that patch will be looked at, when 4/9 has survived)