Hi guys.

I have, I'd like to think a "regular" server setup where clients from Windowze and Macs do get name resolution work apparently very well, whereas Linux client - all clients do use almost identical config - seems pretty broken. Linux client seems to take notice of what server pushes, namely DNS server & domains but, really nothing comes out of it. It cannot be some limitation of Linuxes - I'm on latest Fedora - I must be missing something and what that might be, if you care to suggest, I'll appreciate.
many thanks, L.