Hi,

Check whether openvpnservice is installed by running the following from a
command line

sc query OpenVPNService

It will show whether the service exists and its current state. If installed
but nor running open services and change the startup to automatic and start.

If not installed, you may have to uninstall openvpn and re-install it.
Select custom install and make sure OpenVPN service is selected.

It seems the msi installer has some weird logic in selecting when to
install the service (so-called automatic service) and when to set it to
auto start. The interactive service used by the GUI is installed by default.

Selva