Hi,

> the \\config-auto folder is only created if the 'openVPN Service' is
> selected *manually* during installation.

We need to install the automatic service without manual intervention. Is
this also the behaviour on a fresh install instead of an update? The logic
for installing the service was complicated from start because we wanted to
detect when automatic service should be set to autostart, migrate configs
into config-auto if required etc. during an update.  But, in the process,
it seems we have somehow ended up not installing it by default.

Actually, always installing and even setting its startup to auto should be
safe now as we have a folder exclusively meant for auto-start ones
(config-auto). This was not the case with older versions.

Selva