I am experiencing the same errors. It happens to me even with `make -j1'. The
miniupnpd package is being built before the iptables package, which miniupnpd
depends on. It uses header files from the iptables package.

The miniupnpd Makefile tries to set CFLAGS to

CFLAGS="... -I$(firstword $(wildcard $(KERNEL_BUILD_DIR)/iptables-*/include))
-DIPTABLES_143"

but the directory referenced, `$(KERNEL_BUILD_DIR)/iptables-*/include' doesn't
exist until iptables is at least unpacked.

There is a DEPENDS:=iptables in the miniupnpd Makefile. I've also tried putting
a PKG_BUILD_DEPENDS:=iptables but no change.

I honestly don't know what the difference between DEPENDS and PKG_BUILD_DEPENDS
is, but neither seem to trigger iptables build before miniupnpd.

Joe