On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 00:37:13 +0200, Benjamin Cama wrote:

> Le lundi 26 juillet 2010 à 16:13 +0000, Jim Henderson a écrit :
>> I've tracked it down to build 22385 - 22384 (which has the last commit
>> at 22383) builds, 22385 doesn't for me.
>
> But you said earlier that a later revision (22388) works; so, why bother
> ? Furthermore, these changesets don't seem to have anything to do with
> your problem. I think a clean checkout of r22385 would work; it's just
> that sometime, by doing a specific update/compile pattern, you end up
> with a non-working build. It's sad but can be fixed quickly by cleaning.

22388 didn't build for me.  Joseph said a fresh checkout built from him.

>> What process do you use to clean the offending package?
>
> I just meant "make package/foo/clean"

I'll give that a try.  It's a little confusing, though, having builds
that don't build, might it not be worth tracking down why and addressing
that root cause, if only to prevent a repeat of the discussion?

Jim

--
 Jim Henderson