On Sun, 25 Jul 2010 22:05:12 -0600, Joseph Roback wrote:

> I using r22388. After building miniupnpd manually and continuing the
> build, uhttpd failed because its dependency openssl was there. I
> manually build uhttpd
>
> make package/uhttpd-compile
>
> and then it was ok. I think the build system dependencies are screwed up
> somehow...

It looks like that's the case.  I'm trying building the releases between
r22380 and r22388 to see if I can pinpoint where it stopped building.  I
don't know now why I went all the way back to r22344, I think I must've
mistyped (meaning to go to 84), but I noticed the build date when going
in to update the feeds.

Something I do wish the feeds script would do (maybe it does?) is update
to the same date/time as the main build.  I end up manually going in and
using svn update to update feeds/packages, feeds/xwrt, and feeds/luci (by
date) to make sure I'm on the sources that would've been downloaded at
the same time as the main openwrt code repository.  It's not difficult to
do, but if the feeds script could figure that out, that would be awesome
for tracking things like this down. :-)

I'll probably identify which is the last release to build tomorrow
morning, it looks like r22380 is going to be successful, so I'll jump
ahead to r22384 and try that next - that'll probably run while I'm
sleeping.

Jim

--
 Jim Henderson