Hi,

On 3 April 2011 15:28, Peter Lebbing <pe...@digitalbrains.com> wrote:
> Yeah, that's the whole problem. If I look at the datasheets I can find about
> the F model, it would seem the chip identification will not match at all. In
> practice, it turns out people with a chip labeled as FC have a register set
> very similar to what is in the M datasheet, *including* Chip Identification
> on A0h/A1h with value 0007:1023h! Read the thread for more details and a
> good deal of confusion.

I talked with the Lantiq guys, and they said there should be
differences in the default reset values of some registers, so only
indirect hints. Probably you should dump the (default) register values
of the FC and the M and compare them and try to find a difference
(best if it's some RO register).

Regards
Jonas