Am 22.01.2021 um 23:29 schrieb Philip Prindeville:

On Jan 22, 2021, at 11:57 AM, Alberto Bursi <bobafetthotm...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 22/01/21 19:23, Philip Prindeville wrote:
Hi,
Is anyone interested in adding a page to the openwrt.org site about developers
willing to do commercial work?
It could be as simple as:
* name
* email address
* mobile (if wanted)
* packages/platforms/architectures you maintain or have competence in
* whether you're available full-time, part-time, or currently unavailable
Might be useful for matching up devs with work.
Just an idea to help our community prosper.
Thanks,
-Philip

I'm fine with adding that (imho it is a good idea), but of course the main
question is if the freelance developers in the community would like to use it.

-Alberto

If there's a show of hands, I definitely would, and Daniel said (below) he
would too... so that's 2...

-Philip

Having done several commercial jobs using openwrt I would also participate. But I am an "application developer" only, i.e. hotspots or IoT concentrators.

Cheers,

Reiner