Hi,

> I have set ru_RU-UTF8 and restart apache & system with Russian locale but
> never see any changes at web interface
> PS Debian 10.10 and OpenXPKI. Successfully started with en locale

Please note that the Russian localization is very old and currently
unmaintained (we do not speak that language, so we have to rely on user
contributions). It is very likely that a large number of translation tags
currently used by the system are not contained in the old Russian .po file,
resulting in the default translation.

Currently the most up-to-date localizations are English and German.

Best regards,

Martin