Hi,

On Wednesday 02 July 2014 06:46:39 Alf Birger Rustad wrote:
> My take on this is that build issues can happen, but then they should be
> fixed within a day or two. I do hope we can mandate building of PR's prior
> to merging on the new virtual build server soon though. If we know in
> advance that a PR is going to break building due to other pending PR's,
> then they should all be ready for merging at the same time.
>
> In this case I guess it is an oversight, as the actual breaking was probably
> caused by merging this one: https://github.com/OPM/opm-parser/pull/249
> before propagating #608 to all modules.

It is not really an oversight, but I thought that the maintainers of the
affected modules would apply the patch to their stuff much more quickly. I
clearly stated that it is required on a few occasions...

Since I don't really want to go through the hassle of setting up a PR for each
module because of such a trivial change, we should possibly think about a
"direct push exception" for build system changes that have been merged to opm-
core...

> Andreas, will you propagate #608 to the other modules? Kristian, thanks for
> catching this one.

is this a permission to push directly? if yes, no problem...

cheers
  Andreas

--
Notice: "String" and "Thread" are the same thing to non-computing
people.