Hello;

at the OPM meeting in Trondheim we discussed changes to the opm-build system.
Two independent goals were identified:

1.       Make the build system easier to maintain and improve for developers;
the main "solution" to this is to create a opm-cmake repository which contains
all the shared build files.

2.       Create a managed build system which can handle downloading and
building of the required modules/third-party libraries transparently.

We will start with creating the common opm-cmake repository, and then
subsequently add in the managed build system when opm-cmake has stabilized.
Please free feel to look at and discuss the initial code:

Opm-cmake: https://github.com/joakim-hove/opm-cmake
Initial PR using opm-cmake: https://github.com/OPM/opm-core/pull/770
Managed build: https://github.com/akva2/opm-meta

Arne Morten & Joakim