Oops, there you go, I actually forgot opm-material. Kind of underlines the
point of simplifying, we all get lost in the dependency tree. I believe
opm-material, just like opm-porsol, can be put into the other repos wherever
the parts fit best. Moreover, I would rename opm-polymer+opm-autodiff to
opm-simulators, reconsidering the naming whenever we figure out how to include
a compositional simulator.

Cheers,
Alf