Hi again

I want to solve the fully implicit residual equations using Newtons method
with an iterative method for solving the linear system. I am using the
AutoDiffBlock objects and thus the matrix and right-hand-side is in the V
and M formats, or Array and SparseMatrix in Eigen, respectively.

As far as I can see, the only iterative solver for non-symmetric matrices
in Eigen is BiCGSTAB and it is a bit hard to work with. Besides, I would
like some freedom of choice with regard to algorithm.

I can see that dune-istl has several solvers and eWoms as well (perhaps the
same?). Can you give some recommendation or advice as to what functions to
use? In addition, it would be preferable if the solver can run in parallel.

Kind regards
Tobias Ritschel