On 20/05/15 14:02, Markus Blatt wrote:
Like I said I am biased as a DUNE developer (parallel iterative
solvers). But if you do not want to use DUNE, then I would rather
recommend PETSc, Trilinos or you will find others that might be more
suitable from Jack Dongarra's list
http://www.netlib.org/utk/people/JackDongarra/la-sw.html
as somewhat less biased input; i'm in 100% agreement with markus, eigen for sparse linear algebra is just for toy problems.

i never tried dune in parallel, but my serial experience has proven it to be very efficient. i can also vouch for petsc if you can stand its .. old style api. it's very good at what it does and very flexible, but not necessarily the fastest (in terms of constants..)

arnem