On 09/05/2017 05:31 AM, Raymond Paik wrote:
> [...]
>     Nominations should be posted to opnfv-tech-discuss & opnfv-tsc
>     mailing lists by 5pm Pacific Time on September 8th (Friday).  You
>     are welcome to reply to this email or if you're sending out a
>     separate note, please include phrases like "Committer Board
>     nomination" or "Committer-at-Large TSC nomination" in email
>     subjects.  In nomination statements, please list the following
>     information:
>
>       * Which election (TSC vs. Board) the nomination is for
>       * Name of the nominee
>       * Organization
>       * A brief description of nominee's qualifications
> [...]

I would like to nominate Fatih Degirmenci (Ericsson) for the TSC
election. He has done a great work leading, planning, designing and
improving the XCI project and he also understands the inter-project
requirements across the OPNFV spectrum which I believe is an valuable
skill for a TSC member.

--
markos

SUSE LINUX GmbH | GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton
HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg) Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409, Nürnberg