All,

A reminder that the nomination closes at 5pm Pacific Time on September 8th
(Friday).

I listed all the nominations that have been accepted so far on the nominees
page <https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/DEV/Nominees+for+2017+Elections>.  I'm
still waiting on a few nominations for TSC & Board to be accepted, but
please let me know if I missed anyone.

Thanks,

Ray