Hi all,

I'd like to nominate Jose Lausuch for the Committers-at-Large TSC board.
Jose has done a great job as Functest PTL for Danube and Euphrates. He
got a developer award in Beijing and has server as a mentor for the
internship program. He's a very active and respected member of the
community, he could be a great addition to the TSC.

Rossella