Products & Solutions-NFV Research Dept,CCN
发件人:Raymond Paik
收件人:Wenjing Chu,
抄 送:opnfv-tsc,opnfv-tech-discuss,
时间:2017-09-08 05:54:38
主 题:Re: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [opnfv-tsc] [announce] Opening nominations for
Committers-at-Large TSC & Committer Board elections

Wenjing, thanks for getting things started on the board as well.

Hongbo & Morgan, do you accept your nominations (for Morgan there are actually
2 nominations for TSC & Board)?

Cheers,

Ray

On Thu, Sep 7, 2017 at 11:48 AM, Wenjing Chu