Jack Chan

发件人: SerenaFeng(zte) [mailto:serena.feng.711+...@gmail.com]
发送时间: 2018年1月22日 18:08
收件人: chenjiankun
抄送: David McBride; Serena Feng; TECH-DISCUSS OPNFV
主题: Re: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [test-wg]Requirements for test resources collection

Hi David & Jack,

Thanks for mentioning the task, an interface for collecting deployment results
has been ready in TestAPI[1],
the Macro for pushing deployment result is also ready by Jelien[2], I believe
it will facilitate all the installers' work,
currently, Julien is working on pushing daisy results to TestAPI leveraging
that Macro, I think it will be finished soon.

And regarding how to show all the information in a table, I suggest we can take
a look at Jack's proposal first.

@Jack, a few comments:
1. what's the opinion of jenkins id?
2. for a scenario-installer combination, some will not run once in a
day(trigger multiple times or run in multiple pods),
    in this case, a simple pass/fail will be too vague, and to facilitate the
support of data iteration, I would suggest
    leveraging 8/9/10(8 passed, 9 triggered, 10total), delete the final
statistic line
3. how about adding a healthcheck column(functest-healthcheck test cases), to
see if the installer meets the milestone 3.0

[1]: https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/49895/
[2]: https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/48515/

BRs
Serena

On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 5:02 PM chenjiankun