Hi Jack,

Sorry for the slow response.  I've been busy with the Fraser release.

Comments

   1. I didn't understand point 1 about the build_id.  I thought that was
   the purpose of the Jenkins macro that Julien developed.  What am I missing?
   2. I'd like to see Health Check broken out as a separate column from
   Functest.
   3. The installer drop-down just lists "Fuel".  We need to include both
   Fuel@x86 and Fuel@aarm64.

Thanks for your effort in pushing this forward.

David