Hi David,

I would like to nominate myself to OPNFV TSC.

   - Name of the nominee: Julien Zhang
   - The nominee’s organization: ZTE
   - Nomination statement:

I'm the chief architect of Cloud and NFV technology in ZTE. I'm focusing on
infrastructure projects in OPNFV, such as Pharos and Cloud Edge. I'm
working on turning NFV cloud-native in the community. I have served OPNFV
TSC from 2015 and I'm familiar with any requirement of the TSC.

BR

Julien

David McBride <dmcbr...@linuxfoundation.org>于2018年8月25日周六 上午1:48写道: