Thank you Alex. I accept the nomination.

Regards,

Dimitrios Markou
Software Engineer

SDN/NFV Team
______________________________________
Intracom Telecom
19.7 km Markopoulou Ave., Peania, GR 19002
t:   +30 2106677408
f:   +30 2106671887
mar...@intracom-telecom.com <mailto:mar...@intracom-telecom.com>
 <http://www.intracom-telecom.com/> www.intracom-telecom.com