I did use it not too long ago but had to get back to a paying gig. But the
technology is certainly what we need, I think.

SCR is fine until you then realize that you have wire things up in your
bundle and don't have too many good choices about the matter. Blueprint is
a little long tooth and clunky to work with. From what I've heard from
Christian and others it sounds as though the proxies have naughty habits. I
can say that with time I've drifted away from using OSGi services when I
have a reasonable choice between using a service and something like a Camel
route. A lot of that has to do with the path of least resistance. I'm
putting in a system right now that has a data source bootstrapped via PAX
JDBC which is then consumed by a "connector" bundle (essentially a DTO).
Initially I'd exported that connector as a service for other bundles to
pick up and make service calls. But the services seemed to have flaky
problems when I uninstalled/installed. Since I had other issues to solve I
just fell back to using Camel routes for data access from other bundles.

That doesn't seem to be a unique situation for me with Blueprint. Maybe it
isn't Blueprint. But the use of services ends up being complex and that's a
shame. If there's a technology like CDI that lets me easily export and
reference service that will be spectacular. I was stunned about how easy is
to test with the CDI anotations.

Of course, for bread and butter I'm still consulting on Fuse and that's not
exactly cutting edge....