[I replied 1h ago and now it shows "This message has been deleted." ?! How
weird; re-posting something similarly worded:]

On Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 2:14:17 PM UTC+1, Achim Nierbeck wrote:

Breaking changes are fine, as long as we bump the major version for this.

OK, cool; so we could bump Pax JDBC master from it's current 1.2.2-SNAPSHOT
to 2.0.0-SNAPSHOT for this...

Would someone like to create a 2.0.0 in the Versions lists in JIRA, so that
we could set PAXJDBC-128 to it? (And perhaps remove the un-used 1.3.0 ?)