On Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 2:14:17 PM UTC+1, Achim Nierbeck wrote:

> Breaking changes are fine, as long as we bump the major version for this.

OK cool, so I could raise a PR which proposes this removal and, in the same
PR, I bump the current 1.2.2-SNAPSHOT in all Pax JDBC master pom.xml to
2.0.0-SNAPSHOT in the first of 2 commits?

Perhaps as a first step, could someone create such a 2.0.0 version in JIRA
for Pax JDBC? Or add to me some admin group so that I can do so. (BTW there
is currently 1.3.0 version in JIRA, but master is 1.2.x and there is no 1.3
branch, and no open issues, so perhaps also remove that version, while
we're at it?)