Hi Ashish,

I am encrypting the passwords in my datasource cfg's successfully. To
accomplish this, I have a simple blueprint XML that I drop into
servicemix/deploy which declares the Jasypt string encryptor, then in my
datasource cfg's I use the conventional ENC(...) syntax. Works perfectly.

I found out about this approach here:
http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-Datasource-Passwords-td4048219.html

Good luck.