On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 4:04 PM, Randy Presuhn <randy_pres...@mindspring.com

This came up in the SecDir review.  I was happy with the response provided
via email in how it was put out-of-scope.  The draft itself does not have
the explanation offered and I think it would be helpful to the reader in
case the same question comes up later.  I thought it was a reasonable
question given the content of the draft and possible threat space.

Thanks.

--

Best regards,
Kathleen