Hi there,

I have some quick comments on this draft:

1. There is a typo in section 1
“Another factor which drive this work is that tThe network
architectures are rapidly changing with the migration toward private
and public clouds.”

tThe->the

2. In section 1, you have
"A series of use cases are defined in "Use Case Draft"."

But there is no reference to these use cases.
Or how about use a section to include the use case within this draft?

3. In section 3, " 1) CASM Application "

The figure 1 shows several CASM Applications. It's better to clarify how these
applications may act differently.
If only for different users, based on the reading of this part, it's better to
have just one "CASM Client" in the figure.

4. In section 3, "2) CASM Coordinator"

Figure 1 shows two components "pool management" and "address management". It's
better to clarify these two functional components in this section.

5. In section 4, in the first procedure, how about enabling the operators to
indicate the address allocation policies or so?

6. In section 5, it's better to address how the required interfaces can map to
the "pool management", "address management" and "address database" as in the
CASM Coordinator.

7. Section 6. What's the relationship between this use case and the mentioned
use cases in section 1?

Regards,
Tianran