Hi, Med
Thanks for your comments. Besides those editorial comments that we will fix in
next version, some questions are answered as below:

Page5, Q: What does that mean? (pointing to “maintain the CASM Coordinator”)
A: This paragraph clarifies the role and function of the CASM Application. CASM
Application manages, maintains, and the operates address pool in the CASM
coordinator.
Page6: Q: What is the difference between an address pool and addresses?
(pointing to “address pools”)
A: Address pool is a bunch of addresses configured somewhere in the network for
a common purpose,   addresses means multiple addressing units instead of a
single one.
 Page6: Q: How it knows this? (pointing to “the condition”)
A: The DA module in the device collects the utilization of the address
resource. Under certain policy conditions, the address is applied to make up
for the shortage of the address. Otherwise, the address resource is released
when the address is redundant.
Page7: Q: That is? (pointing to “user plane devices”)
A: This is a statement about the device module. The BRAS consists of a user
plane and a control plane. The user plane refers to forwarding, user session in
data plane, and the control plane refers to control functions, such as address
management.
Page7: Q: Does this means that a permanent session is required to be
maintained? (pointing to “When the connection of the CASM Coordinator is lost
or it needs the status information of certain applications, it may proactively
query”)
A: Yes, It need to monitor the session. If the session fails, It need to get
the status from the DA again to avoid data incomplete.
Page15: Q: What is the motivation for having this use case? Are there unique
requirements that can be derived from it? (pointing to “Services SDN Management
Use Cases”)
A: This is a new use case from Telecom Italia.  It describes End-to-end
services building in private or public clouds. It will be discussed at this
IETF meeting and decide what to do with it.

Best Regards,
Chen

李  晨  Li Chen
中国电信北京研究院 网络技术与规划部 网络规划中心
电话:010-50902891/18910853955
邮箱:lichen....@chinatelecom.cn
只为成功找方法,不为失败找借口
Chen  Li
Network Evolution and Planning Center
Network Technology & Planning Department
China Telecom Corporation Limited Beijing Research Institute
Email:lichen....@chinatelecom.cn
Tel: +86-10-50902891
Mobile: +86-18910853955