From: OPSAWG <opsawg-boun...@ietf.org> on behalf of Joe Clarke (jclarke)
<jclarke=40cisco....@dmarc.ietf.org>
Sent: 28 March 2022 14:52

In preparing for IETF 113, I let the close of this slip, but that turns
out to be a good thing.

<tp>

Now I have lost my excuse for Last Call comments:-(

I do not understand how OWAMP is default.  AFAICT it is 'config false' so I do
not understand 'default'

YANG module references  11 RFC - two are not in the I-D References AFAICT and
three are Informative - latter may be ok, former not

SLA is not a starred abbreviation

one way measurement protocol (e.g. OWAMP)
what others are there?

delay is gauge64, jitter is gauge32; probably ok even if a ratio of 4B to one
is unlikely

discards I am told are a sign of congestion which I always wonder about - I
notice you do not mention that possibility!

Overall, I have a disconnect between PM and topology.  Topology is relatively
static, you get it or set it and that is that for the time being.  PM for me is
not.  It changes every interval and I want the history or I want an alert when
some value for an interval exceeds or falls below a threshold.  Adding a single
set of values for a single interval seems unrelated to topology and I see
nothing in the text related to that.

Tom Petch

During her presentation, Bo called out the authors made a substantive
change in the latest revision to introduce a choice for vpn-pm-type.
Therefore, we are extending LC for another week to close on Monday,
April 4, 2022.

Joe