Dear OPSAWG members,

please be aware that I introduced an inconsistency in the recent WGLC announcement.

It is actually a period of *three weeks* to get your feedback in. I extended the time frame from two weeks due to the Eastern holidays occurring all over the EU.

As a result, the deadline to send your comments to the list and your assessment of whether or not it is ready to proceed to publication effectively is *May 4th* and it is not terminating on April 27th already.

There so no harm though in providing feedback before April 27th! :-) So don't stop doing that!

Thanks Tom for pointing that out.

Viele Grüße & a enjoy a inspiring Easter time,

Henk

On 12.04.22 13:15, Henk Birkholz wrote:
Dear OPSAWG members,

this email starts a three week period for a Working Group Last Call of

 > https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-sbom-access/05/

ending on Wednesday, April 27th.

The authors believe the Internet-Draft is ready for a WGLC. The draft has been discussed at meetings, as well as on the list, and review feedback has been incorporated in -05.

Please send your comments to the list and your assessment of whether or not it is ready to proceed to publication before April 27th.

For the OPSAWG co-chairs,

Henk